:: Re: [DNG] The Gtk+ Hodgepodge 'Obje…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Edward Bartolo
To: Joel Roth
CC: dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] The Gtk+ Hodgepodge 'Object Model'
Hi,

I am not a scripter, I wish I were, but time and energy are limited. I
did create multi-thousand line classes that still work. What I did is
undoubtedly the work of programmers although you are setting them
apart as if they were a different species/race. Coders are people,
some of them even scruffy disorganised persons. What is important for
anyone to program is that one knows what statements do. There is also
no need to understand what classes do within themselves as long as one
is not a component writer.

Programmers are not some type of monks who love to be strict with
themselves for the sake of being 'disciplined'.

Edward