:: Re: [DNG] Raspberry Pi 2 devuan ima…
Góra strony
Autor: aitor_czr
Dla: Ozi Traveller, Gregory Nowak, dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] Raspberry Pi 2 devuan image
Hi,

On 03/16/16 11:49, Gregory Nowak <greg@???> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 06:24:08AM +1100, Ozi Traveller wrote:
>> >I'm hoping you might be able to tell me how move passed this error? I have
>> >devuan-keyring installed, it should build otherwise. I've already built a
>> >bootable debian image with the script so I know it works.
>> >
>> >Thanks
> I'm not Aitor ... Are you using debian's debootstrap, or devuan's? If
> debian's, then try to have your script invoke debootstrap with:
>
> --keyring=94532124541922FB
>
> and see if that helps.
>
> Greg

Debootstrap works for me:

P: Begin bootstrapping system...
P: If the following stage fails, the most likely cause of the problem is
with your mirror configuration or a caching proxy.
P: Running debootstrap (download-only)...
P: Executing debootstrap --arch=armhf
--exclude=systemd-sysv,libpam-systemd --download-only jessie chroot
http://ftp.au.mirror.devuan.org/merged/
I: Retrieving Release
I: Retrieving Release.gpg
I: Checking Release signature
I: Valid Release signature (key id 72E3CB773315DFA2E464743D94532124541922FB)
I: Retrieving Packages
I: Validating Packages

Are you in Raspbian?
Did you update the system from Debian to Devuan before using live-build?
Being devuan-keyring installed is not enough; IMO you need to upgrade
the base system to Devuan.

HTH,

Aitor.