:: Re: [DNG] Need help to add/delete s…
Góra strony
Autor: Edward Bartolo
Dla: Fernando M. Maresca
CC: dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] Need help to add/delete strings to/from a treeview.
Hi,

Lazarus Object Pascal and Gtk+ 2 use completely different
implementations for their widgets. Lazarus close follows Delphi in
which components (widgets) are manipulated in code using an object
oriented coding while Gtk+ 2 apparently uses common structures to
access and modify a widget's properties. To make thinks harder, I am
using a treeview for a list view as the latter seems not to exist.

Edward