:: Re: [DNG] Microsoft upgrades Window…
Góra strony
Autor: Steven W. Scott
Dla: Didier Kryn
CC: dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] Microsoft upgrades Windows 7 to 10 without permission
I made the mistake of upgrading to 10, and it breaks all broadcom BT. It
appears they simply chose not to support any Broadcom BT devices in Win 10.

I Dropped back to 7, created a .exe that simply returns to OS, and then
replaced c:\Windows\system32\GWX\GWX.exe and c\Windows\SysWOW64\GWX\GWX.exe
with my NOP code.

It doesn't bug me or try to pull win10 anymore. MS tried to 'update' it
back to their version after a week or so, but I overlayed it again and not
a peep for weeks now.

And 7 can continue as my gaming platform. HUZZAH!

SWS