:: Re: [DNG] Testing vdev with Busybox
Página Inicial
Autor: Didier Kryn
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Testing vdev with Busybox
Le 13/03/2016 14:10, aitor_czr a écrit :

> On 03/13/2016 01:00 PM, Didier Kryn <kryn@???> wrote:
>>       Following Jude's instruction:

>>    https://git.devuan.org/pkgs-utopia-substitution/vdev/blob/master/how-to-test.md
>> Also available at
>> https://github.com/jcnelson/vdev/blob/master/how-to-test.md

>>       Ready to help - with my limited skills:-)

>>       Didier

> Thanks Didier, let's do it !!
>
> Jude Nelson's pkg scripts use the "0.$(date +%Y\%m\%d\%H\%M\%S)"
> format for the version of the packages, but i consider more apropiate
> to use the short hash of the belonging commit. What do you think about?
>
> Aitor.

     I agree. And I think most people on this list would vote like me
for a sequential version number rather than a date. However maybe Jude
had the intent to start the numbering when he delivers a first official
release. This might be the reason for prefixing with 0. May I suggest
using the hash as a minor number and 0 as major?

     Didier