:: Re: [DNG] Devuan Rpi2 Lxde
Pàgina inicial
Autor: KatolaZ
A: Dr. Nikolaus Klepp
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Devuan Rpi2 Lxde
On Sat, Mar 12, 2016 at 07:54:19PM +0100, Dr. Nikolaus Klepp wrote:

[cut]

> > I haven't said I gave up on the rpi0/1 port of Devuan. I have said
> > that it would be difficult to maintain it, if we ever get to put it in
> > place.
>
> I might miss the whole point of this discussion, but I have a RPi 1 A + fvwm + devuan running without any problem. But it started with the "official" wheezy raspbian image ...

Now I am the one who has missed the whole point then, since the armhf
packages of Devuan should not run on the arm6 you have on the rpi1.

I tried myself with the rpi0 (see the initial thread, a few weeks
ago), dist-upgraded a raspbian to Devuan Jessie and got plenty of
SIGILL (Illegal instruction), which made the system unusable after the
dist-upgrade. I tried the procedure twice, with identical results.

To the best of my knowledge, the rpi0 should be identical to the rpi1,
except from the form factor, so there should be something wrong
somewhere, but I can't see neither what nor where it is....

HND

KatolaZ

--
[ Enzo Nicosia aka KatolaZ --- GLUG Catania -- Freaknet Medialab ]
[ me [at] katolaz.homeunix.net -- http://katolaz.homeunix.net -- ]