:: Re: [DNG] The repository has old Op…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: info at smallinnovations.nl
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] The repository has old OpenSCAD package.
On 11-03-16 22:03, dng-request@??? wrote:
> Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 02:11:45 +0900
> From: Hughe Chung<janpenguin@???>
> To:dng@???
> Subject: [DNG] The repository has old OpenSCAD package.
>
> Hi,
>
> The latest stable version of OpenSCAD is 2015.03-3.
> When I installed openscad, it was old version.
> openscad:amd64/jessie 2014.03+dfsg-1 uptodate
>
> Regards,
> Hughe
>
> PS: Are there any 3D Printer users?

I am using a 3D printer (from family) but do not own one. My part in it
was to implement a Pi 2 as printerserver with Repetier Server on Raspbian.
This works quite well with webinterface and the Repetier host software.
The biggest advantage is after sending the printfile you can shutdown
your PC.
Next goal is to replace Raspbian with Devuan.

Nick