著者: David Kuehling
To: dng
題目: [DNG] Strange NIC reconfiguration after Suspend in Devuan+XFCE
Hi,

just noticed that in Devuan after doing "Suspend" from the XFCE menu
bar, my primary network interface is reconfigured with a new IP-Address
retrieved via DHCP. DHCP server logs confirm that.

However, I have *not* configured any interface to use DHCP! All my
interfaces use "static" primitives in /etc/network/interfaces, and
running '/etc/init.d/networking restart' actually reverts interface
settings to my static IP address. Any idea what is happening here? The
system is not running networkmanager, and I'm a little clueless which
kind of scripts may be interfering during suspend&resume.

thanks for any hints,
cheers,

David
--
GnuPG public key: http://dvdkhlng.users.sourceforge.net/dk2.gpg
Fingerprint: B63B 6AF2 4EEB F033 46F7 7F1D 935E 6F08 E457 205F