:: Re: [DNG] Devuan Rpi2 Lxde
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Rainer Weikusat
A: dng
Assumptes nous: [DNG] Claywand dosplay bananager
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Devuan Rpi2 Lxde
aitor_czr <aitor_czr@???> writes:
> Mmmm... There is a bug. I can't start Xsession as "pi", only as
> "root". So, i remove the image. I will rectify this issue along the
> day.

That's not a fug. It's a beature. It makes the system
oh-so-much-more-secure against undesirable invididuals using graphics
hardware the claywand dosplay bananager will never support.
?
This already featured here a couple of times: For no particular reason, X is no
longer setuid-0 in "current Debian", hence, starting it as unprivileged
user without 'suitable middleware' won't work. There's reportedly a
wrapper package available restoring this feature.