:: Re: [DNG] Digital camera management…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Go Linux
To: dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] Digital camera management borked
On Wed, 3/2/16, Dr. Nikolaus Klepp <dr.klepp@???> wrote:

Subject: Re: [DNG] Digital camera management borked
To: dng@???
Date: Wednesday, March 2, 2016, 4:22 PM

Am Mittwoch, 2. März 2016 schrieb Rob:
> [...]

And maybe the camera has an option in the USB settings for "mass storage".

Nik

Good one! I never thought of that. I don't use the camera often and mostly it is still a mystery to me. If I can find the manuals, I'll look into that. But then it has worked just fine with different apps over the years . . .