:: Re: [DNG] Digital camera management…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Go Linux
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] Digital camera management borked [solved]
On Wed, 3/2/16, Rob <Nuisance@???> wrote:

Subject: Re: [DNG] Digital camera management borked
To: "dng@???" <dng@???>
Date: Wednesday, March 2, 2016, 3:59 PM

Good suggestion, Rob. I tried that with gtkam and f-spot before I posted. Devuan/xfce recognized the camera but the apps either couldn't find it or couldn't access it when they did. FWIW, working with a camera on USB has always been roulette.

And Mitt . . . I used to use Shotwell on squeeze then at some point it got totally borked. I spent weeks on the shotwell list trying to figure out how to fix it. Shotwell is also out of the running IMO because of it's allegiance to the gnome way of doing things. That became very obvious from my interactions on the ML. Eventually, I moved on to f-spot which is still working on my old squeeze. I never used wheezy that much so can't remember what I was using there.

golinux