:: Re: [DNG] leveldb support proposal
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Hendrik Boom
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] leveldb support proposal
On Tue, Mar 01, 2016 at 08:09:18PM -0600, T.J. Duchene wrote:

> http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-dynamic-libraries/
>
> Sorry the link didn't get through the first time. I hope you find
> it useful, Hendrik.

Thanks. From this it looks as if there's a table of addresses for the
external references, not a table of call instructions, as I had
previously thought. This would seemm to indicate that the coopilers
generating the code must know whether a reference is to a shared
ilbrary or not, or else that all external references are done by such
table, whether to a static or a dynamic library.

-- hendrik