:: Re: [DNG] leveldb support proposal
Pàgina inicial
Autor: T.J. Duchene
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] leveldb support proposal
On 2016-03-01 23:41, Rainer Weikusat wrote:
> "T.J. Duchene" <tj@???> writes:
> >>
> >> [...]
> >>
> >> It's not "just an opinion", it asserts quite a few things which are at
> >> least worded in a very scarily sounding and vague way, if not outright
> >> wrong.
> >
> > I am sorry you took it that way. I was just keeping it "simple" as I
> > said. =)
>
> And I disgree with your assessment of this being "a simplified"
> description, instead of a fairly complicated and seriously deceptive
> one.

I've mentioned that it was possible to support multiple versions of the
same library. The exact mechanics of why or how do not matter in saying
so on this list. I see no reason to stray further from that.

You are naturally entitled to think whatever you wish. If you have
reasons that you would like to share with me, I invite you to do so. I
would ask that you do so off of the list as so not to annoy others. I
consider the discussion regarding it closed until then.

Take care,
T.J.