:: Re: [DNG] leveldb support proposal
Góra strony
Autor: Rainer Weikusat
Dla: dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] leveldb support proposal
"T.J. Duchene" <tj@???> writes:
> On 03/01/2016 08:15 AM, dng-request@??? wrote:

[...]

> I'd just like to offer my opinions on the subject of Debian/Devuan
> libraries, linking and so on. This is just an opinion, so no one has
> to agree by any stretch of the human imagination, nor do I feel it
> necessary to defend it.

It's not "just an opinion", it asserts quite a few things which are at
least worded in a very scarily sounding and vague way, if not outright
wrong. As single example: Applications aren't "compiled with" dynamic
libraries, they're combined with them at runtime which happens in the
same way regardless of the system they were compiled on.

It could go into more detail here but judging "recent events", that
would probably just again cause someone to become very angry.