:: Re: [DNG] A heads up about xfce's f…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
Aan: KatolaZ
CC: dng, T.J. Duchene
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] A heads up about xfce's future
Hi,

I tried icewm, jwm, wmaker and now I am trying fluxbox which looks
like a promising candidate. However, fonsts are painfully small on my
17.3 inch laptop screen.

With fluxbox can I configure:
a) font sizes, types and styles
b) use a wallpaper
c) increase the height of the taskbar and the font sizes it uses
d) make the general look more esthetically appealing

Edward