:: Re: [DNG] Mailinglist (was Re: leve…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Hendrik Boom
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Mailinglist (was Re: leveldb support proposal)
On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 03:28:59PM -0600, Don Wright wrote:

> Until more specialized forums are available for discussion of specific
> aspects of Devuan, *this* is the place and *now* is the time for civil
> discussion of any and all matters of direction and policy.

And the most important part of that paragraph s the word "civil".

Perhaps the posts clearly intended for the first Devuan release should,
for the nonce, have [ALPHA] or, later, [BETA] placed in the subject
line, and other messages should *not* have these tags.

Just so no one gets the idea that we're trying to delay the release!

-- hendrik