著者: T. J. Duchene
To: dng
題目: [DNG] Mailinglist (was Re: leveldb support proposal)

With respect to all parties, I don't see why any particular stance on
the list is going to make any material difference in Devuan at the
present moment. Devuan is in Alpha 4, and the decisions for this
version have been made. I think it is best to table these kinds of
debates for the next version.

If I might say so, the tone of the discussion seems to me to becoming
rather angry.

I have had many similar heated discussions in the past on the list, and
I hope I've learned from them. Healthy disagreements are not harmful.
Presumably we are all adults able to handle criticism without a grudge.

I feel it is important to point out that others get an impression of
Devuan from this list, and from our disagreements. I'm not pointing
fingers, but we could try to remain civil at all times.