:: Re: [DNG] vdev packaging effort ( w…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Mitt Green
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] vdev packaging effort ( was: state of what's working for modern desktop usage)
Scooby wrote:

>However me who never ever ran debian and are somewhat unfamiliar with
>init here ran into problem getting vdev to run at start up?

There is actually a couple of documents available‎,
the first is README [1] and the second is How to Test vdev
[2].

>I tried putting it into /etc/rcS.d that is a link here to a startup

script
>in /etc/init.d

If there is one thing I don't like about sysvinit, 'tis lack
of /etc/rc.conf. Thus, I'd suggest sysv-rc-conf, which
is something like system-config-services on RHEL/CentOS/
SL, before 7th release, I suppose. Very simple and clean
curses interface.

Hope this helps,
Mitt