:: Re: [DNG] leveldb support proposal
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Rainer Weikusat
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] leveldb support proposal
Rainer Weikusat <rainerweikusat@???> writes:
> Go Linux <golinux@???> writes:

[...]

>>> why would I care to impress you
>>> with anything . . . ?
>>>

>> And therein is the crux of your attitude.
>
> You conjectures about "my attitude" happen to be wrong.

I was planning to let this rest here as this subthread is obviously
quite useless. However, since Mr "Go Linux" has now resorted to send
harrassing, personal mails, I feel that I can't: Whatever "my attitude"
happens to be (and it's certainly not "impressing" random, internet
pseudonyms who use this cover of darkness to behave towards others in a
way which might get them in trouble weren't they hiding their real
identity), it shouldn't matter for the qualities of any arguments I
might make or not make: These can either stand on their own or they
can't (I certainly don't claim that I'm necessarily right on
anything). In the latter case, shooting them down ought to be easy.