:: Re: [DNG] leveldb support proposal
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] leveldb support proposal
On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 12:14:25 +0100
Didier Kryn <kryn@???> wrote:

>      I think it is different for Systemd supporters:

>      - shut up, we know better than you
>      - you have no choice but do as we tell you

Yeah, and how's that working out for them, now that Docker has switched
to an OpenRC distribution, Devuan is going strong, and there are
seemingly more sans-systemd distros popping up every day?

Have you guys noticed you don't hear as much chatter from BSD guys
about "writing a systemd-like init for BSD"?

If we can get past this secure boot thing, I think we have it made.

SteveT

Steve Litt
February 2016 featured book: The Key to Everyday Excellence
http://www.troubleshooters.com/key