:: Re: [DNG] Speaking of Window Manage…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Steve Litt
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Speaking of Window Managers
On Sun, 28 Feb 2016 21:06:37 +0100
Edward Bartolo <edbarx@???> wrote:

> What about JWM? Is it of good enough quality? I am trying it now, and
> looks it may be a replacement candidate for XFCE.
>
> Edward

JWM is good, especially when hooked up with Dmenu. But the JWM I've
tried out is aesthetically ugly. That don't cross my eyes none, but
there are a heck of a lot of prospective Devuan users who might
compromise on pretty, but they'd never accept ugly. This pretty much
rules out JWM and fvwm unless we *seriously* configure them.

Also, JWM isn't used much, so JWM help is hard to find.

SteveT

Steve Litt
February 2016 featured book: The Key to Everyday Excellence
http://www.troubleshooters.com/key