:: Re: [DNG] A heads up about xfce's f…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Hendrik Boom
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] A heads up about xfce's future
On Sun, Feb 28, 2016 at 12:15:13PM +0100, aitor_czr wrote:
> El 27/02/16 13:00, Go Linux <golinux@???> escribió:
> >Or perhaps, with Go Linux' wallpaper artwork, we*set* the fashion. Has
> >anyone seen his theme? It's pretty good.
> >
> >SteveT

> >Correction: hellekin and I worked together on the wallpaper.;) We make quite a team!
> >
> >golinux
>
> As somebody said somewhere in gitlab:
>
> [...] I understandless about graphical design than a amoeba [*]
> about quantum mechanics, but i like the artwork [...]

One thing I've learned is the graphical design and artwork are
completely different fields of endeavour. One it primarily
utilitarian, the other is aesthetic. It's always good to have
something that satisfies bot goals, but for a use interface, usablity
is the primary concern.

-- hendrik