:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Interesting article
Top Pagina
Auteur: Pablo
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] Interesting article
Personally I think experiential selection and careful emotional engineering
(what you are exposed to in what emotional conditions) may result in better
mind programming. Constantly updating beliefs is crucial to overcome bias
but the conscious part of the mind is only the higher level expression of
it, to access the rest you'll have to listen to your emotional responses,
understand them and perhaps try to induce them at will.