:: Re: [DNG] Speaking of Window Manage…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mitt Green
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Speaking of Window Managers
Steve Litt wrote:

>Here's info on dmenu:

dmenu is made by suckless.org:
http://tools.suckless.org/dmenu/

>Hotkey to bring up Dmenu?

Alt+p, default in dwm (and some other).

>Hotkey to bring up window list sorted by workspace?

There is middle click in Openbox, though I disabled
it. Agree with KatolaZ.

>Hotkey to bring up window manager menu?

While there is right click on desktop to bring an
applications menu and on decorations to get window
options, these things are useless in keyboard druv
WMs.

>Hotkey to toggle laptop mousepad on and off?

There is Fn+F3 on my Dell Inspiron but it doesn't work
and I don't care.

>Hotkey to close a window (Alt+F4 sucks in my opinion)

Ctrl+Alt+x, default in cwm and very handy, in my opinion.

My €0.02,
Mitt