:: [DNG] Speaking of Window Managers
Top Pagina
Auteur: Steve Litt
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: [DNG] Speaking of Window Managers
Hi all,

Here's info on dmenu:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/dmenu

http://linux.die.net/man/1/dmenu

http://troubleshooters.com/lpm/201406/201406.htm#use_faster_tools_dmenu

Just for fun, I'd like some opinions. If a Window Manager were
integrated with Dmenu (which is trivially easy usually), what hotkeys
would you recommend, given that keys can be alt, ctrl, shift, alt-ctrl,
alt-shift, ctrl-shift, and even alt-ctrl-shift?

Hotkey to bring up Dmenu?

Hotkey to bring up window list sorted by workspace?

Hotkey to bring up window manager menu?

Hotkey to toggle laptop mousepad on and off?

Hotkey to close a window (Alt+F4 sucks in my opinion)

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt
February 2016 featured book: The Key to Everyday Excellence
http://www.troubleshooters.com/key