:: Re: [DNG] A heads up about xfce's f…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: David Hare
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] A heads up about xfce's future
Running TDE (Trinity Desktop Environment) here, on a Devuan bootstrap
base. For anyone who didn't know, it is the community-maintained kde3
fork. It works very well, ram usage on startup little over 100MB. Also
forked was qt3 (now tqt).

There are no gtk nor qt4 dependencies unless you want to add such
applications. There is no systemd dependency except udev and dbus, for
which we already have working nosystemd builds or planned
alternatives.