:: Re: [DNG] Devuan Ascii: Upgrading i…
Página Principal
Autor: richard lucassen
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Devuan Ascii: Upgrading initramfs-tool breaks current devuan package initscripts
On Tue, 23 Feb 2016 10:09:05 +0200
Fred DC <adei@???> wrote:

> I don't know if this is the right place to report this.
> Please accept my apologies.
>
> Upgrading initramfs-tools version 0.120 to 0.123
> breaks initscripts <2.88dsf-59.3-1
> presently installed is 2.88dsf-59.2+devuan2
>
> Right now I have put the package on hold because if force the
> install the kernel gets removed.

FYI: This is what debian testing reports:

initramfs-tools (0.121~rc1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * If initramfs-tools is configured to use busybox but it is not
    installed, mkinitramfs will now fail.  Previously it would quietly
use klibc instead, sometimes producing a broken initramfs.  You may need
    to modify /etc/initramfs-tools/initramfs.conf or install busybox
when upgrading.
  * Support for loop-aes has been removed.  If you use loop-aes
encryption for the root or /usr filesystem, you will need to switch to
cryptsetup. See the 'loop-AES extension' section in cryptsetup(8).

-- Ben Hutchings <ben@???> Tue, 22 Dec 2015 21:56:40 +0000

--
richard lucassen
http://contact.xaq.nl/