:: Re: [DNG] systemd==bad
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Arnt Gulbrandsen
To: dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] systemd==bad
katolaz@??? writes:
> Well, if GNOME, KDE, and freedesktop guys are still convinced that
> they have any chance to scratch the shares of Android and iOS on
> mobles, then they might have somehow lost contact with reality. This
> is why all the systemd-fuss looks incredibly stupid to my ignorant
> eyes: four years of fighting to conquer a "market" that has never
> existed, and will probably never exist...

The market they want is the one the Macbooks currently dominate, which may
be regarded as constituting about 20% of the general tablet/laptop usage in
the coming decade or so. (The number depends on how you count and what you
count, but all that's offtopic here.)

The other 80% are solidly held by android and ios, but 20% isn't zero.

Arnt