:: Re: [DNG] systemd==bad
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Edward Bartolo
A: Didier Kryn
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] systemd==bad
Hi,

I am not a systemd supporter, what I am, is someone who wants
GNU/Linux to retain its flexibility. Systemd's aim appears to be that
of limiting differences between Linux machines to a minimum. Such a
minimum would not exist with users having the freedom to manage and
set up their Linux OS the way they want. I find this limitation a
demotivator to use Linux instead of other OSs like OS X and MS
Windows.

If I am given the same OS recipe, why should I bother myself to use
another OS that mimics what has been available for years?

Edward