:: Re: [DNG] Coreutils 8.25 ls output
Inizio della pagina
Autore: dev1fanboy
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] Coreutils 8.25 ls output
Some interesting posts, I don't think it's directly related to systemd but the mentality is not far off. Some developer likes the feature so everyone should have it because that one developer likes it. Maybe most users won't complain, but I bet those users won't be the ones who use the shell often. I think it's telling that their attitude is you can turn this feature off if you don't like it, kinda like how you do with features elsewhere, there is no on button but you have to find the off button every time, like in windows.

Cheers,

chillfan

--
Take back your privacy. Switch to www.StartMail.com