:: Re: [DNG] Coreutils 8.25 ls output
Pàgina inicial
Autor: dev1fanboy
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Coreutils 8.25 ls output
Little late to this thread, that sounds like annoying default behaviour and more of this same mentality that breaking backwards compatibility is OK, it's really not at all. Really it should be the other way, set -N to use the new wrapping. But hey why not right, systemd does this so we should too.</sarcasm>

Cheers,

chillfan