:: Re: [DNG] I need to be able to push…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: aitor_czr
A: Edward Bartolo, Daniel Reurich, dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] I need to be able to push and pull changes.
Hi Edward and Daniel,

El 13/02/16 20:50, Edward Bartolo <edbarx@???> escribió:
> Hi All,
>
> I can push changes now. I can also pull using 'git pull url'.
>
> Please, ignore this mail.
>
> KatolaZ helped me solve the issue.
>
> The Daniel Reurich's simple-netaid fork now can build packages using
> git buildpackage. I added the missing .desktop file.
>
> Thanks.

I forgot to add db_settitle to simple-netaid-gui.postinst:

#!/bin/sh -e

. /usr/share/debconf/confmodule

db_version 2.0
db_settitle

[...]

wich takes the title from simple-netaid-gui.templates file:

Template: simple-netaid-gui/title
Type: boolean

[...]

You must also rectify the "Description" in this template. I wrote
has not been replaced by "simple-netaid-gui"

Cheers,

Aitor.