:: Re: [DNG] Enlightenment anyone? ;)
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Dave Turner
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] Enlightenment anyone? ;)
On 13/02/16 21:49, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Feb 2016 20:53:01 +0000, asbesto wrote in message
> <20160213205301.GA8395@???>:
>
>> Enlightenment.
>>
>> FANTASTIC desktop manager. Very lightweight, very beautiful and
>> very usable.
>>
>> Is someone working on it? ;)
>>
>> I know it can be compiled without the systemd shit.
>>
>> ;)
>>
> ..I tried it last week on my Debian sid box, _total_ bullshit
> nowadays, very possible it's systemd's fault, it _used_ to be
> quite nice.
>

> ..I cannot boot it with neither systemd nor sysvinit, I have to boot
> it into the rescue mode, then do "systemctl isolate graphical.target",
> kill off a few heavyweight services and then do a "systemctl restart
> kdm.service"... ;oD
>

> ..can anyone with a _lean_ devuan sysvinit install show me their
> ls -lAF /etc/rc2.d/ so I can mow mine and do a sysvinit boot and
> migrate it to devuan? It's Perrrsssonal now. ;o)

I have devuan ceres setup as a xen dom0 on my old laptop.
It has 453 packages, uses sysvinit.
ls -lAL /etc/rc2.d
README
S01busybox-syslogd -> ../init.d/busybox-syslogd*
S01lvm2-lvmetad -> ../init.d/lvm2-lvmetad*
S01lvm2-lvmpolld -> ../init.d/lvm2-lvmpolld*
S01motd -> ../init.d/motd*
S01rsyslog -> ../init.d/rsyslog*
S02acpid -> ../init.d/acpid*
S02anacron -> ../init.d/anacron*
S02atd -> ../init.d/atd*
S02busybox-klogd -> ../init.d/busybox-klogd*
S02cron -> ../init.d/cron*
S02dbus -> ../init.d/dbus*
S02exim4 -> ../init.d/exim4*
S02irqbalance -> ../init.d/irqbalance*
S02xen -> ../init.d/xen*
S03bluetooth -> ../init.d/bluetooth*
S03bootlogs -> ../init.d/bootlogs*
S03wicd -> ../init.d/wicd*
S03xendomains -> ../init.d/xendomains*
S04rc.local -> ../init.d/rc.local*
S04rmnologin -> ../init.d/rmnologin*

they are all
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root apart from README

I have only just noticed motd is in there. I don't need it so I want it
gone but a quick trawl around the interweb shows I am stuck with it!
Bluetooth would also go if it were up to me but qemu and thus xen depend
on it.

DaveT