著者: Arnt Karlsen
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] Are you still paranoid if you turned out to be right?
On Fri, 12 Feb 2016 21:36:54 -0500, Steve wrote in message
<20160212213654.35944b76@???>:

> On Fri, 12 Feb 2016 17:40:18 -0800
> GoOSSBears <acohen36@???> wrote:

..you were too naïve and not nearly paranoid enough:
https://github.com/systemd/systemd/blob/master/NEWS

..our dear Lennart explained my Sid networking problems: ;o)
https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Systemd-2016-FOSDEM
(or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JNdeIs9jR8 )

..has anyone tried decompile their /lib/systemd trees?

Scenarios always come in sets of three: