:: Re: [DNG] vdev packaging effort ( w…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Didier Kryn
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] vdev packaging effort ( was: state of what's working for modern desktop usage)
Le 12/02/2016 06:21, Adam Borowski a écrit :
> On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 11:41:19PM +0100, Didier Kryn wrote:
>>      But POSIX conformance is not enough, /bin/dash in the shebang obviously
>> renders portability impossible.  Just look at any system script in your
>> Debian or Devuan system and tell me if any of them start with #! /bin/dash.
> https://codesearch.debian.net/results/%23!%2Fbin%2Fdash/page_0

     Description of the package:

     cruft is a program to look over your system for anything that shouldn't
be there, but is; or for anything that should be there, but isn't.

It bases most of its results on dpkg's database, as well as a list of
`extra files' that can appear during the lifetime of various packages.

cruft is still in pre-release; your assistance in improving its accuracy
and performance is appreciated.

----- end of desctiption ----

     This is a Debian-only package, therefore no concern for
portability. Even given that, I wonder what the reason is to select dash
as the interpreter, although I don't care much.

             Didier