:: [DNG] dpkg-buildpackage now works f…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
À: dng
Sujet: [DNG] dpkg-buildpackage now works for downloaded simple-netaid
Hi,

I have just downloaded my master branch of simple-netaid to test
whether users would be able to use dpkg-buildpackage successfully.
Now, using dpkg-buildpackage works and produces two .deb packages one
for the gui frontend and one for the cli backend. There is NO need to
manually create a .orig.tar.gz file in the parent directory. The
procedure to produce two .deb package is:
a) download the zip file from my uploaded branch on git.devuan.org.
Download the latest committed version.
b) extract the contents to an empty directory
c) cd to the sources until you see a list of files
d) use dpkg-buildpackage to create two .deb packages for you

Edward