:: Re: [DNG] Wifi device names: was sy…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Rainer Weikusat
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Wifi device names: was systemd is haunting me
Steve Litt <slitt@???> writes:
> Rainer Weikusat <rainerweikusat@???> wrote:

[shell scripts]

> At the start of this thread, I had put my contribution into the Public
> Domain. Then you and I started incrementally improving it, so it's
> pretty much a mashup of both our works.

[...]

> Is it OK with you to license it Expat? Is it OK with you if both our
> names appear on the Copyright line? If so, is the exact correct
> spelling of your name "Rainer Weikusat"?

How 'legal' do you want this to be? My work contract has a clause which
states that even if I dream of code/ something else which might be
useful, the rights rest with my employer. OTOH, my employer doesn't care
about this and neither do I: If I just post the code without adding
something like "this is copyrighted by ... and quoted here for
educational purposes", you (or anyone else) can assume "public domain".

Spelling is correct.