:: Re: [DNG] vdev packaging effort ( w…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: shraptor
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] vdev packaging effort ( was: state of what's working for modern desktop usage)
On 2016-02-10 15:09, Jaromil wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Feb 2016, shraptor wrote:
>

>> Thank you Adam for offering help, Are you knowledgeable on initramfs
>> in general? I think we need someone versed in debian/devuan
>> initramfs generation with hooks and so on?
>
> on irc #devuan there is gdm85 who is an expert on this. He is also in
> Amsterdam and will join us in person for a Devuan beta sprint we are
> planning on Friday at Dyne.org HQ
>
> If you can be around on the channel on friday evening and/or lineup
> some questions on problems you encounter then we can put this as a
> TODO item and work following his lead on the initramfs issues.

I am sorry but that's much to soon. Like everybody else here
time is scarce for me. No way I get setup till friday, Don't even think
I got
time on friday to put aside.

> An installable package of vdev in Devuan beta will definitely leverage
> its testing base. Thanks for working on this, is quite important.

I agree and think it's important that's why I began thinking about this