:: Re: [DNG] Help me understand what D…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Edward Bartolo
To: Daniel Reurich
CC: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] Help me understand what Daniel Reurich is asking?
Hi,

I am trying to use git buildpackage with the following results:

a) with an orig.tar.gz archive in the parent directory of the sources I get:

~/simple-netaid-0.1.1$ git buildpackage
dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -D -us -uc -i -I
dpkg-buildpackage: source package simple-netaid
dpkg-buildpackage: source version 0.1.1-1
dpkg-buildpackage: source distribution unstable
dpkg-buildpackage: source changed by Edward <edbarx@edbarx-pc>
dpkg-source -i -I --before-build simple-netaid-0.1.1
dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture amd64
fakeroot debian/rules clean
dh clean
dh_testdir
dh_auto_clean
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/edbarx/simple-netaid-0.1.1'
make -C backend_src clean
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/edbarx/simple-netaid-0.1.1/backend_src'
rm -f obj/backend.o obj/caller.o obj/core_functions.o
obj/file_functions.o obj/essid_encoder.o obj/automated_scanner.o
bin/backend
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/edbarx/simple-netaid-0.1.1/backend_src'
rm -f lib/*/*.*
rm -f backend simple-netaid
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/edbarx/simple-netaid-0.1.1'
dh_clean
dpkg-source -i -I -b simple-netaid-0.1.1
dpkg-source: error: can't build with source format '3.0 (native)':
native package version may not have a revision
dpkg-buildpackage: error: dpkg-source -i -I -b simple-netaid-0.1.1
gave error exit status 255
debuild: fatal error at line 1376:
dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -D -us -uc -i -I failed
gbp:error: 'debuild -i -I' failed: it exited with 29

b) without a .orig.tar.gz archive in the parent directory I get:

~/simple-netaid-0.1.1$ git buildpackage
This package has a Debian revision number but there does not seem to be
an appropriate original tar file or .orig directory in the parent directory;
(expected one of simple-netaid_0.1.1.orig.tar.gz,
simple-netaid_0.1.1.orig.tar.bz2,
simple-netaid_0.1.1.orig.tar.lzma, simple-netaid_0.1.1.orig.tar.xz or
simple-netaid-0.1.1.orig)
continue anyway? (y/n) y
[...]

What is the problem? It seems to having to do with a revision.

Thanks for all your help.

Edward