著者: KatolaZ
To: dng
題目: [DNG] Trying (again) to compile simple-netaid (was netman)
Hi folks,

I have just downloaded the last version of simple-netaid (ex netman)
from gitlab, since I was willing to give it another try. I am sorry to
repeat the same rant as a few months ago, but there is still no
INSTALL file in the archive which reports a list of dependencies. The
compilation fails, and people are left with the task of figuring out
where to pick "lazbuild" from.

Now, I have followed this mailing list and I know that some pascal is
involved, and that the front-end has been developed in Lazarus, so I
can guess that something related to Lazarus is missing from my system
(and will be missing from 99.9% of the installations out there, for
that matter), but if I were an occasional user who had downloaded
simple-netaid just to try it out, I would have liked to find a simple
list of dependencies which would warn me about the packages that ought
be installed for a successful build.

Is there a place where I can find this list of dependencies, so that I
can put together the INSTALL file for simple-netaid, and then Edward
or aitor or one of you guys can add it to the repo?

Thanks

KatolaZ

--
[ Enzo Nicosia aka KatolaZ --- GLUG Catania -- Freaknet Medialab ]
[ me [at] katolaz.homeunix.net -- http://katolaz.homeunix.net -- ]