:: Re: [DNG] state of what's working f…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: dev1fanboy
A: Sylvain BERTRAND
Cc: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] state of what's working for modern desktop usage
Gnome is still very much tied to systemd, I'd say go with xfce4 with wicd and iceweasel. Also you want gvfs and thunar-volman for automounting.I use jmtpfs for mounting mtp devices, you might want to something though and there might be other packages useful for working with cameras too.

The right way to use auto-mounting is:

apt-get install thunar-volman gvfs policykit-1

Cheers,

chillfan