:: Re: [DNG] state of what's working f…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: shraptor
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] state of what's working for modern desktop usage

>> I noticed too that no vdev were installed, expected?
>
> Vdev is still in its final stages of development, as far as I know.
> Running on developpment asd some test systems, but still being
> thorougly tested on corner cases before being introduced into Devuan.
>
> -- hendrik

It is my belief that vdev should go in some testing or development repo.
I am running out of errors to report
and fix with Jude's help on my hardware and my very
small userbase for alphaOS.

It's a bit like arnt said in another thread: if everybody
is waiting nothing happens.

Maybe there is still issues regarding vdev and initramfs for
devuan?

Anyway I think vdev could use a bit more users for it to
mature.

best regards

Scooby