:: Re: [DNG] Migration to devuan Jessi…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: info at smallinnovations.nl
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Migration to devuan Jessie failed on rpi-zero
On 08-02-16 07:35, dng-request@??? wrote:
> Message: 3 Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 14:26:43 +1100 From: Ozi Traveller
> <ozitraveller@???> To: Gregory Nowak <greg@???> Cc: dng
> <dng@???> Subject: Re: [DNG] Migration to devuan Jessie
> failed on rpi-zero Message-ID:
> <CADTyc0sDfxDtnCbYDWXE2VN-3LP048hb9JutXZGgyFgc6-J2hA@???>
> original B, B+, 2 B (quad) I'm using the B+ as a headless server for
> apt-cacher, I use for live-build's The 2 B I'm going to make a
> lightweight desktop, as it's better spec'd than my netbook and used
> less power. On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 2:18 PM, Gregory Nowak
> <greg@???> wrote:

I have several Pi's B+, 2B and A+ in use or in use by others as webradio
client, personal backup cloud with btsync (6 Pi's and 3 Tb disks),
webradioserver with shoutcast and as a server for a 3d printer.

BTW one of the funniest things with booting Raspbian Jessie is the
message something like Adding Debian fixes to make systemd work better.

For the Pi 2 B i have installed Ubuntu 15.10 with support for a 5"
touchscreen but i would like to install Devuan Jessie when it is stable.
I have no experience in setting up a distro, toolchain and the like but
always prepared to learn something new. It would be usefull for myself
too because my next webradio will be a Pi Zero in a lunchbox.

Nick