:: Re: [DNG] transmission-daemon packa…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: dev1fanboy
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] transmission-daemon package
Ah I didn't think to check that, it does work here when changing the port. Maybe this behaviour is okay, e.g someone would normally use only one at a time, or otherwise change the port. Anyone have any thoughts on that?

If it doesn't seem like the right behaviour I could try to change the default ports somehow.

Thanks,

chillfan