:: Re: [DNG] Change netman into anothe…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Edward Bartolo
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Arnt Karlsen
Υ/ο: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] Change netman into another name.
> I never meant to insinuate or otherwise say anything about your
> programming skill, I'm talking about how easily your netbarx name
> can become "netbarf" and you proved my point by reading it as
> "netbark" in your first response to me.

This lack of strength is something that I have to face.

> the only thing I'd critisize on your part, is your mail list
> reader skills seeing malice where no malice was intended

It would be nice if I don't see malice, but how do you succeed to
interpret no malice? Maybe, I am expecting users of dng to express
themselves in a way that appears to them unnatural.

> naïvite on believing "systemd is only a tech issue"

Of course systemd is a poltical issue. I agree on that. Systemd is a
software lock-in, which is a bad thing for choice.

> whichever bugs I might in your work, not the fact that your are doing good work >here.

I beg your pardon for that, I was tired from trolling, it can happen.

Edward