著者: Edward Bartolo
To: dev1fanboy
CC: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] transmission-daemon package
Hi,

I suggest you do some software analysis for:
a) libraries
b) functions exported by these libraries
c) functions imported by the executable you are interested in running.

This way you should be a able to determine which function/s are linked
to from dbus and/or systemd.

There are CLI tools for that. I have done it in the past. I have
written a howto on forums.debian.net

If I remember, the commands are:
a) nm -D /path/to/executable
b) ldd /path/to/executable