:: Re: [DNG] Definitely OT!! Re: Bad U…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Svante Signell
Aan: Rainer Weikusat
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Definitely OT!! Re: Bad UEFI: was Systemd at work: rm -rf EFI
On Sat, 2016-02-06 at 21:07 +0000, Rainer Weikusat wrote:
> [...]
>
> > And BTW: How many packages have you (meaning all on this list)
> > volunteered to maintain??
>
> As far as I can tell, the "official standpoint" of 'Devuan' in this
> respect is 'no help wanted'. At least, no question for that I saw on
> this list, including my own, has ever received an answer.
>
> So, whom are you assaulting for what?

Iv'e never seen a statement like 'no help wanted', where did you see
that? I'm not assaulting anybody at all. How many packages have you
adopted so far?

Really longing for the Devuan beta. Daniel go-go-go! (And when you (the
project) have updated the instructions for how to adopt Debian
packages, I'll be with you, for sure :) Only responsible for one
package so far.