:: Re: [DNG] Change netman into anothe…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Change netman into another name.
Hi,

It is amusing to be exposed to so much appreciation of genuine users
and trolls alike. Yes, I bark quite a lot: Bow wow, woooow,
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Wuff, wuffff.

However, my ethical principles do not permit me to name the project
after myself. I am a servant here, therefore I cannot consider myself
like a lord. Sorry for acting like this, but working for the cause of
open source software is essentially helping those who cannot afford
expensive software and expensive hardware. Yes, I know what I am
saying dissonates a lot with what the modern capitalist world
professes, but I believe firmly in a world of cooperation instead of
savage competion. The lesser gifted are no subhuman beings. They
deserve a world that helps them instead of one that punishes them for
not being gifted.

What I did, is to help, and I am satisfied of being trolled for it and
sometimes abused.

Thanks for your understanding.

Edward