:: Re: [DNG] Change netman into anothe…
Página Principal
Autor: Edward Bartolo
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Change netman into another name.
Hi,

I will NOT name the project after myself; I even abstained from
voting. My project was written to HELP; I am not after
self-appraisal... In fact, after just two days back in August I had
already a functioning backend and GUI, but I continued to listen to
what others wanted. I could have stayed with what just worked for me
but I didn't.

This interpretation by some that I am after self gratification is
wrong. Working for Devuan and free software does not earn me money: it
only earns me more fatigue and less free time.

Edward