:: Re: [DNG] Bad UEFI: was Systemd at …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Rainer Weikusat
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Bad UEFI: was Systemd at work: rm -rf EFI
Steve Litt <slitt@???> writes:

[...]

> Is there anyone on this list who would object to *Devuan* mounting
> /sys/firmware/efi/efivars read-only?

'A distribution' would usually provide some default settings for
mounting virtual filesystems but I don't really care what these are. If
I don't consider such a filesystem particularly useful, I wouldn't be
running a kernel supporting it at all and if I did, I'd change the
defaults to whatever I consider sensible.

I'd be seriously annoyed by some software which would silently remount
stuff I've chose to mount r/o r/w (and back in the hope it'll never be
caught red-handed) instead of complaining that blablala can't be done
because lalala can't be written to.